166MM 1/12 scale Fulldetail Kit - Model Factory Hiro
– based on cars #624 and #22, which claimed victory at the 1949 Mille
Miglia and Le Mans respectively. Cars # 642 and #23, which features a different
rear wheel, are available as a kit variation.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for light rim, wheel rim, wheel shaft and lock nut.
- wire wheels built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- front bonnet, door and trunk can be opened and closed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
●K805 – Ver.A :
・1949 Mille Miglia winner
#624 Clemente Biondetti / Ettore Salani
・1949 LM 24hours winner
#22 Luigi Chinetti /
Peter Mitchell-Thomson, 2nd Baron Selsdon
●K806 – Ver.B :
・1949 Mille Miglia #642 Piero Taruffi / Senesio Nicolini
・1949 LM 24hours #23 Jean Lucas / Pierre Louis-Dreyfus
Delivery is about 30 to 60 days.
Please write to your note which version you order
for example: order Version A, or Version B, or......